Friday 8 March 2013

I need sleep Day Five

E went to bed okay last night, but he was awake for a while. I'm not sure how he does that with only a half hour nap, but what can I say? He defies  the odds. He was restless and woke several times between 8pm and 2am, but went back to sleep easily every time. That meant I only got about an hour of broken sleep in that time.

E got up at 430am for good, but was happy to relax on the couch with me for 45 minutes. So I think things are improving for him, but it's going to take longer for me to get a full night's sleep. And I need to train him somehow to sleep in a little bit longer. I'll happily get up at 6 every morning. Yes, it's reached that point. 430am is a little too early though.

Score:

E: 9 1/2 hours sleep (broken)
Mommy: 3 1/2 hours sleep (broken

Addendum: Even with so little sleep and going to bed early, I can never fall asleep before 11pm. What's wrong with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment